Hi Ho, Hi Ho

I'm heading back to work.
In 15 minutes.
Maternity leave is over...no more sitting around eating bon bons. ;-)
I'm fortunate to have such a part-time job, makes going back easier.
I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

Bottles are filled.
Clothes for the kids set out.
Caleb's stuff for "Red Day" at preschool is ready.
School bags and diaper bag filled.
Schedule for Claire written (with perhaps more detail than necessary).

Daddy does a great job with the kids and it was easy to leave before we added Claire.
Now it's diapers and bottles again and a baby who's only method of communication is smiling or crying.

Get dressed, grab my tea, pray for a good day and out the door I go...

Comments

  1. Good luck! I hope your first day back is wonderful. I'm sure the kids will all do just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you