Thanks for the service
I like to try out new products. One I was particularily excited about was the new Sensodyne Whitening Foam.
I have sensitive teeth and cannot use whitening anything unless I'm planning on eating lukewarm food for as long as I use it. So I splurged and bought a can ($6 a can!). I must say, I was pretty happy with it. Seemed the tea stains were lightning up a bit. Then 2 weeks into the can, it stops working. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work again but it must have "de-aerosoled". Bummer! If it would've cost just a couple dollars I would've just let it go but I wasn't willing to cut my losses just yet. So I emailed the company yesterday and told them my story. To make a long story short- they are sending me a new can...FREE! How great is that? No major hassle, and the customer service rep even spoke English. So next time you don't get what you paid for, try asking for a reimbursement or replacement. What have you got to lose?
I have sensitive teeth and cannot use whitening anything unless I'm planning on eating lukewarm food for as long as I use it. So I splurged and bought a can ($6 a can!). I must say, I was pretty happy with it. Seemed the tea stains were lightning up a bit. Then 2 weeks into the can, it stops working. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work again but it must have "de-aerosoled". Bummer! If it would've cost just a couple dollars I would've just let it go but I wasn't willing to cut my losses just yet. So I emailed the company yesterday and told them my story. To make a long story short- they are sending me a new can...FREE! How great is that? No major hassle, and the customer service rep even spoke English. So next time you don't get what you paid for, try asking for a reimbursement or replacement. What have you got to lose?

Comments
Post a Comment