Don't Tell Anyone, But...

  • I pick through my kids' parade and halloween candy and eat my favorites before they get a chance.
  • I eat the chewy center of their caramel rolls when I'm cutting it up (they never miss it!).

  • I pick out the cheesiest doritos and eat them first, lick my cheesy fingers and tip the crumbs from the bottom of the bag into my mouth before tossing it.

  • I hoard pink Starbursts and red Skittles.


  • I have a special cupboard with snacks that I don't share...

  • I only fill my cup half full with hot chocolate so I can fit more whipped cream on it. And when the cream is gone, I add more.

  • I mix up a white cake mix sometimes just to eat the batter.

What are your secret indulgences?

Comments

  1. Tember!!! I love this...I eat cake batter too...just the white kind, let's do it together next time we playdate....just shove the kids outside and indulge!

    SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you