Kleenex

You know how guys are notorious for leaving their dirty socks around?
It's one of the biggest complaints wives tend to have.
And who can really blame us- no one wants to pick up a pair of socks that are so filthy they keep the shape of a foot when they're discarded on the floor...

I kinda have a thing that drives my husband equally crazy.

Used.

KLEENEX.

Everywhere.


I just never know when I'm going to need one! I have this post-nasal drip thing...
It's a shame to waste a perfectly good kleenex that's only been used once. If you buy the really good Puffs with lotion, a kleenex will last you a long time! And I think keeping them at the point of use is wise. That's why you'll find them by the couch, the computer, on my bed, tucked in my sleeve, in my bra (it's a multi-tasking kleenex), and if I wore a watch I would slide one in there, too.

I guess that kinda makes me the "dirty socks guy" in our family.
*sniff*
*sniff*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you