My Go-To Dish
I love tator tot hotdish.
It has the basic food groups combined into one delectable, potatoey dish.
Hopefully you like it, too, because I share this dish often.
Had a baby? Here's some tator tot hotdish.
Great Uncle died? Let me bring you some tator tot hotdish.
My turn to host play date? I think I'll make tator tot hotdish.
Had a hemorrhoid removed? Tator tot hotdish is what you need!
New house? I have the perfect housewarming gift for you...tator tot hotdish!
So if I offer to bring you a meal, it's likely you'll be staring into a pan full of meat, mushrooms and tators.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
It has the basic food groups combined into one delectable, potatoey dish.
Hopefully you like it, too, because I share this dish often.
Had a baby? Here's some tator tot hotdish.
Great Uncle died? Let me bring you some tator tot hotdish.
My turn to host play date? I think I'll make tator tot hotdish.
Had a hemorrhoid removed? Tator tot hotdish is what you need!
New house? I have the perfect housewarming gift for you...tator tot hotdish!
So if I offer to bring you a meal, it's likely you'll be staring into a pan full of meat, mushrooms and tators.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

You are so cute!! And I totally agree- we do the "Tot Dish" about once a month!
ReplyDeleteI have an extra in my freezer right now!
Juuust in case ;)
Xoxoxo
Biffer