The Blue Jean Blues
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who hates jean shopping.
Nothing fits right, looks like, is the right price.
I did, however, just find a type and style of jeans that I LOVE.
Aiko by Silvers
You probably recognize them because I wear them ALL the time.
I have two of the same pair.
Prior to this, I just bought jeans that looked good enough.
I've even been known to buy a pair of jeans that look just ok
because they were a size smaller than normally wear.
Tell me you haven't done that, too!
I'm still not fitting quite perfectly into my pre-preg jeans and just tried on another pair today.
They didn't do much for me but I may end up wearing them soon (on the days my Aikos are dirty).
So if you see me in them and think I look like a stuffed sausage
you're welcome to tell me to put them back in the closet for another month or two that I looked really great in the jeans you saw me in last week and I'll get the hint.

Comments
Post a Comment