That's a "WRAP"

When we were on our anniversary weekend away I found my new favorite accessory.
The Len Druskin Clearance store had these adorable headwraps.
Aren't they great??


While I'm not wishing for the cold, I am excited to get some use out of my latest purchase!
Here are two of my lovely nieces, Maddie and Alyssa.
Aren't they adorable?
We all have matching headwraps and couldn't wait to show them off!
Maddie is big on army green these days so I was able to find one for her with some green in it.
Alyssa is so darn cute in any color so I went with blue!
And see Sam in the background?
He was supposed to be sitting on the couch so we could get a picture and he "conveniently" decided he needed to check out the TV so he would "accidently" end up in the shot.
What a little Sneaky-Sneakerson!



These are just couple of blackmail photos for later in life.
I'm sure the boys will appreciate my forethought. :)

What do you think?
Cute, practical for the cold Northern winters, easy on the hair do...
You should get one, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you