Baby, Norwex and what-not
I've had a lot of random thoughts going through my head the last few days.
None of them exciting enough for a posting of their own so here's a little goodie-bag of reflections.
Last night I went to a NORWEX party.
I want everything in the catalog!
I had to settle on a few things to start but I'm pretty sure I'll do a party.
More info to follow...
Claire had her 4 MONTH appointment today.
She's by far my smallest baby coming in at 14lb, 4oz and 24 1/4 in long.
I've found I enjoy her petiteness.
I'm able to hold her so much longer because she doesn't weigh a ton like her brothers did at this age!
There are a few things I'd really love to get for my living room still.
Lately the damask pattern has been appealing to my eye.
I think I'm going to look for a floor lamp with a damask lamp shade.
Our table lamps need new shades, too. I'm leaning towards a deep red...
Sam has started to express his frustration in earnest as of late.
Yesterday he couldn't find something and he yelled at me about it.
Instead of answering in kind, I used a nice voice.
In response he yelled, "I WISH I DIDN'T YELL AT YOU".
Made my heart melt. :)
| Sam and Caleb watching the bears at the MN Zoo. |
Oh and by the way, I LOVE your comments, whether on here or Facebook.
They brighten my day!


Maddie says:
ReplyDeleteClaire Bear iooks so CUTE with that POOFY flower!
And I Love the lamp shade fabric. DO IT!
p.s Wore the cute hat to school 2day and yesterday (LOVE IT-comments galore) :)