Which bling is best?
Almost exactly.
For months now I've been pining for a new necklace.
A dear friend sells SilveRado jewelry and I L.O.V.E it.
She has a website, Must Have Moxie, from which she sells this awesome jewelry.
Originally I thought I'd start a bracelet but realized how infrequently I would wear it at this stage of life.
When I saw the necklaces and the beads that could be switched out, I fell for it immediately!
![]() |
| This is the leather necklace... |
![]() |
| I'm more of a silver gal, though. |
My dilemna now is...which bead should I get?
I want to get maximum wear out of it
a. because it's adorable
b. because I'll be investing some $$ into it
c. it's made to last so I will be wearing it for years to come
Right now I'm deciding between the black focal bead
And the white focal bead
What do you think?
The pictures don't do them justice, I may have to ask Suzanne for a shot of them on a chain.
The other part of this is that she's running a special right now so I get to choose free bling earrings with a $100 purchase.
I've had my eye on these for a while so lucky me that I can get such a deal (and you can, too!).
Again, I'm going back and forth on the color...
I like these blue ones because I wear a lot of blue and could wear them to work.
That would really add some pizazz to my boring blue scrubs, don't you think?
BUT...
White is classic.
Goes with absolutely everything.
I've seen those on, and they are stunning.
Tell me what you think!
I need to order by January 15th to get the deal so don't lolly-gag.
I want to know your thoughts! :)
**ps. while I would love it if you found yourself getting some SilveRado jewelry this is not a "sponsored" posting. I just can't make up my mind!!**







I like the blue, and I think it could go with "anything" too; the sparkle is neutral enough. That's my theory, anyway!
ReplyDeleteMake sure to update and tell us what you picked!
I like the blue also earrings. and the clear bead for the necklace. but if you get both in clear you could probably wear them together with everything. tough choice!!
ReplyDelete