In the end, it's a wash
I am back in business.
The washing business, that is.
As you know, my new washing machine broke the day after I got it.
On Monday I made a few phone calls and got a repair app t. for Tues.
The repair guy would come sometime between 8am-12pm.
He came at 11:45am.
I was working so Bri dealt with it.
Turns out the impeller fell off.
I know, I totally guessed it would be an impeller problem, too!!
Because Bri DOES understand what that means and the ramifications they were able to determine that we needed a new washing machine.
Or we could wait for 10 days to get the part.
The next day Bri loaded up the washer and brought it back to Sears.
He had hooked up our old one so I could wash some of the mountains of clothes that had accumulated.
We are a cleaner, happy family again.
And if Bri has to move another washing machine anytime soon, I think he may decide to leave me. :)
The washing business, that is.
As you know, my new washing machine broke the day after I got it.
On Monday I made a few phone calls and got a repair app t. for Tues.
The repair guy would come sometime between 8am-12pm.
He came at 11:45am.
I was working so Bri dealt with it.
Turns out the impeller fell off.
I know, I totally guessed it would be an impeller problem, too!!
Because Bri DOES understand what that means and the ramifications they were able to determine that we needed a new washing machine.
Or we could wait for 10 days to get the part.
The next day Bri loaded up the washer and brought it back to Sears.
He had hooked up our old one so I could wash some of the mountains of clothes that had accumulated.
| Moving the old one out! |
Good news!
Our new washer was likely on the truck that day, 2 days before they had estimated.
And wonder of all wonders, it was!
An hour later Bri was home with the new NEW washer and got her hooked up.
| Sam will be so excited to have another box to make into a fort! |
| Doing a little jig with the new "gal" |
| Bri getting ready to do the FINAL hook-up. Again. |
And if Bri has to move another washing machine anytime soon, I think he may decide to leave me. :)
Tember, I think I've got the same set, but in blue! One of my goals this weekend is to catch up on your blog. Happy laundry day!
ReplyDeleteOooh! and I think I see Norwex laundry detergent?? Love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad all is up and running and the mountain is going down. :)