Not just any old cup
I'm a tea girl.
Coffee...blech.
LOVE the smell, the taste? Not so much.
Tastes like burnt marshmellows to me.
And I like my marshmellows a golden brown.
In college I learned to like black tea with cream and sugar.
Needed something that would keep me awake to study
Bonus that I could get a bottomless cup at Perkins.
Ten years later I still drink tea.
With cream and sugar.
In my fave tea cup.
My folks got me a set of mugs for my HS graduation.
I used to have four.
I'm down to one.
It's the perfect mug.
Fits nicely in my hands.
Holds the right amount of tea.
It's yellow (which just makes me happy)...
I've also found a black tea that I love.
It's made by Good Earth and is called Tropical Peach Black Tea.
I can't even taste the peach but I think it takes away some of the bitterness.
It can be hard to find so I tend to hoard it.
BUT
if you come have tea with me, I'll share. :)
Oh, and the world's BEST travel mug is this one.
I bought it at Bova Java for $13 and scored free shipping a few weeks back.
It keeps your beverage warm
longer than any other tumbler I've ever used!
The mouth piece feels natural, too.
Nothing worse than drinking from your To-Go mug
with HOT tea dribbling down your chin...
Hope you have a warm and delicious start to your day!
(Especially if Daylight Savings time is messing with your kids'
sleep and they are waking before 5am, like mine...)

Hey Tember!
ReplyDeleteI am also a tea drinker - check out www.republicoftea.com
If you sign up for their catalogue they send a free sample with each mailing. I hope you have a great day!
Kristi (Nelson) Dokken
I just signed up for their catalogue. Can't wait to get it! Thank you, Kristi! Hope you're doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteJust read this but it's too late for the tea now but first thing tomorrow morning "I'm brewing a "Tropical Peach Black Tea" bag in my favorite mug - a great way to wake up! It's my favorite too!
ReplyDelete