Is that bacon I hear?
I love bacon.
It is the perfect food.
Crunchy.
Salty.
A bit greasy.
It brings out the potential in other foods.
Take brocolli for example.
I don't like it unless it's well-hidden in something else.
But throw it in with some grapes, green onion, almonds, a little mayo, sugar and BACON
and you get an AWESOME salad!
I do need bacon in every bite, though.
Brunch is my favorite meal.
Because of bacon.
It's perfect; someone else makes the mess
and I get to eat all of the salty little strips of pig that I want.
Have you ever had deviled eggs with bacon in them?
Mmm, it's the perfect combo.
I like bacon-wrapped steak.
Bacon in my salad.
Any sandwich that's made with bacon.
Ooo, ooo, ooo, bacon on pizza is to die for!
AND just plain old bacon can't be beat.
(and now that I've typed "bacon" about 20 times
the word itself is starting to look weird.
Ever experience that?)
Jim Gaffigan did a little comedy spot on bacon.
It's hilarious.
And OH SO TRUE!!
Oh, and did I mention that I love bacon?

Now i have a craving at it's nearing bedtime... perhaps I will fry it up in the morning? A bacon sandwich perhaps!
ReplyDelete