Transformers...more than meets the eye
Trick or treating is getting to be big business around our house.
The boys were so excited and have asked daily since if they can go again!
Bri's folks have a great little neighborhood to walk around
so every year we go there and get our fill of candy.
It's great, the kids do all the work
and I reap the benefits!
(because I don't want my kids to get cavities, you know...)
Looking over pictures I realized that I'm not good at taking the
"usual" photos everyone does.
Like a picture of everyone together in their costumes.
A separate picture of each.
When we had Claire we didn't even get the standard
"family on the hospital bed with the new baby" picture.
Or the "baby's going home in her carseat" picture.
Oops.
Anyways, we did get some pics and I thought I'd share.
Sam and Caleb were "Octimus Brine"
(Optimus Prime)
the Transformer.
Claire was a cute little butterfly!
I went as "mom who worked all weekend and didn't reapply make-up or fix her hair".
Isn't that a great costume??
I totally nailed it...
First stop was Great Grandma Nana's.
I chose the picture where I looked the best because I don't think
anyone else in the picture cares. :)
Then off to trick or treat!
Claire fell asleep in the stroller all bundled up.
Nannie (Bri's Mom) came with us and helped corral
the boys. Bri's behind the camera.
The boys yelled Trick or Treat
or
Happy Halloween
like pros!
Even said "thank-you" a few times
(ok, I did prompt them a little.)
We had a great time, came home with lots of candy
and some chilly cheeks (both sets).
I think Claire stayed the warmest in her snowsuit and butterfly suit!
If you look closely you can see the boys looking through their stash of candy.
Sam experienced Pop Rocks for the first time and said
there were bubbles in his head!
Made me LOL for real. :)
And somehow all their Twix disappeared from their loot sacks...
Couldn't be because their Mom's fave treat right now is frozen Twix...
Could it?
Comments
Post a Comment