As promised: A great gift-buying site

I did not forget that I promised to reveal more websites that sell quality baby/kid stuff at discounted prices.
Most of the sites are similar in how they work.
They have one or more discounted products per day.
There is a limited quantity offered.
So when they're gone, they're gone.

One that I LOVE is http://www.zulily.com/

They offer at least five deals a day, 5 days a week.
They have everything from baby clothes to mom clothes to toys to wall art.
One day they even had Phil&Teds strollers on there!
(You can imagine how fast those went.)
Everything is discounted around 30-70% off retail.
The only downside is you have to sign up to enter the site.
I've been following this site for a few months now and have never received spam from them.

I bought one of these hats for BabyGirl from Zulily. It's my fave!

So, if you're intrigued, click here and you'll get to a page saying that I invited you.
From there you sign up and start browsing their deals!
I have purchased several Christmas presents on here already.
Shipping is usually quite reasonable, too.
It does take a couple weeks to get the products, though, so just be aware of that.

Happy shopping!
And if you buy anything, I want to hear about it.
There's so much cute stuff!

***Through today only (11.14.10) if you use the code SUNDAY10 you'll get 10% off your order!***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you