Uninspired...
It's a good thing I don't write for a living.
I have an amazing case of writer's block.
(and a heck of a head cold)
(and a heck of a head cold)
In light of that, I've decided to steal some material from my children.
They are full of mentionable conversations.
Just now I yelled at Caleb for saying to Sam,
"Let's have a scissors fight!"
Umm, let's not.
Yesterday Sam told Caleb to come and check out Claire.
"I want to pet her, or smell her...
she smells like...pretty. Come smell her, Caleb."
Aww...
Sam had a friend over the other day and here are snippets of their conversations:
"When you die, you go to heaven"
"I don't want to go to heaven alone"
"Your whole family will go to heaven together!"
(I walked downstairs for a minute and when I returned...)
"You should just get a rocket pack!"
"Or maybe just a leash."
I can only speculate how the conversation went that direction
but it certainly made me chuckle.
Then last night Sam had to go to the bathroom really badly while we were driving.
"I'm trying to close my penis
but it wants to open.
I don't want to open my penis because potty will come out."
It's just not a normal day if we don't have at least one conversation
about potty, poop, and the body parts required to do those two jobs.
Comments
Post a Comment