Holding 'em closer these days...
On the heels of my last post about feeling overwhelmed came one of the most difficult weeks for several people around me.
Three families that I know have said goodbye to a loved one: baby, mother, husband.
It has simply left me holding my baby more.
Sitting with my children when they want to cuddle no matter how busy I feel.
Telling my husband how much I love him multiple times a day.
It is not until you say goodbye that you truly realize what you had.
Three families that I know have said goodbye to a loved one: baby, mother, husband.
It has simply left me holding my baby more.
Sitting with my children when they want to cuddle no matter how busy I feel.
Telling my husband how much I love him multiple times a day.
It is not until you say goodbye that you truly realize what you had.
Comments
Post a Comment