Padding my...
**The following post is rated PG-MWC (Married With Children). Read at your own discretion**
I have birthed and fed 3 thriving children.
While they have given me much, each has also taken something with them.
Something I will never get back.
BigBoy #1 took my D cup.
BigBoy #2 took my C cup.
BabyGirl #1 took my B cup.
I do realize it could've gone the other way.
I've heard complaints about the "endowments" some mothers get after nursing.
While I don't want thatblessing problem, my hips are looking larger these days.
My chest and hips were much more proportionate before Iwas stretched out on the bottom gave birth and sucked dry on top breastfed 3 kids.
Victoria's Secret Ubber-Padded Bra, here I come...
I have birthed and fed 3 thriving children.
While they have given me much, each has also taken something with them.
Something I will never get back.
BigBoy #1 took my D cup.
BigBoy #2 took my C cup.
BabyGirl #1 took my B cup.
I do realize it could've gone the other way.
I've heard complaints about the "endowments" some mothers get after nursing.
While I don't want that
My chest and hips were much more proportionate before I
Victoria's Secret Ubber-Padded Bra, here I come...

Comments
Post a Comment