My Uffda Jeans
Do you have a pair of pants or a sweatshirt that you can't live without?
The thing you wear when you're feeling _________ (fill in the blank).
I have a few pair of jeans.
Two of them are identical.
The other few are different styles.
One of those I've dubbed my Uffda Jeans.
The ones I put on when I know I need to get out of my PJ pants but want to feel good, comfy, un-bulgy.
They are forgiving but notquite "Mom Jeans".
Loose in the thigh, always fit around the waist (because they ride low on my hips).
I can gain a few and these jeans don't make me pay...
I never have to wonder how my Uffda Jeans will feel.
I know they will fit.
Doesn't matter if I just washed them.
There will be no squats, lunges, or leg kicks necessary to get them stretched back out to normal.
I don't have to lay down on the bed to get them buttoned.
No need for a loose shirt because they don't muffin-top me.
I love my Uffda Jeans.
The thing you wear when you're feeling _________ (fill in the blank).
I have a few pair of jeans.
Two of them are identical.
The other few are different styles.
One of those I've dubbed my Uffda Jeans.
The ones I put on when I know I need to get out of my PJ pants but want to feel good, comfy, un-bulgy.
They are forgiving but not
Loose in the thigh, always fit around the waist (because they ride low on my hips).
I can gain a few and these jeans don't make me pay...
I never have to wonder how my Uffda Jeans will feel.
I know they will fit.
Doesn't matter if I just washed them.
There will be no squats, lunges, or leg kicks necessary to get them stretched back out to normal.
I don't have to lay down on the bed to get them buttoned.
No need for a loose shirt because they don't muffin-top me.
I love my Uffda Jeans.

Oh, I can relate!
ReplyDeleteAre those a picture of your uffda jeans?
If so, I'd love to know what kind they are and where you bought them. Too cute!