He Leadeth Me
It's been a charmed life.
Grew up in a big family with parents who love me.
Met the man of my dreams at a young age.
Fell in love, got married.
We enjoyed 5 years of "just us" before we added to our family.
3 beautiful kids later...
I have been blessed with friends that are always there for me.
Some I see a lot.
Some I seldom see.
But they are there, always, when I need them...
The fragility of life breaks through the surface sometimes.
Little bits of grief experienced by those around me serve as reminders to my abundance.
Trials that are major detours in the lives of others reveal the rather straight path I've traveled.
I'm grateful to the One who has led me, loved me, spared me, saved me.
Oh that I would never forget.
Grew up in a big family with parents who love me.
Met the man of my dreams at a young age.
Fell in love, got married.
We enjoyed 5 years of "just us" before we added to our family.
3 beautiful kids later...
I have been blessed with friends that are always there for me.
Some I see a lot.
Some I seldom see.
But they are there, always, when I need them...
The fragility of life breaks through the surface sometimes.
Little bits of grief experienced by those around me serve as reminders to my abundance.
Trials that are major detours in the lives of others reveal the rather straight path I've traveled.
I'm grateful to the One who has led me, loved me, spared me, saved me.
Oh that I would never forget.
Comments
Post a Comment