Big Birthday for BigBoy #2
*a birthday blog a couple days late...*
"Mom thinks I'm "free" but I'm really four."
He's been saying that for a couple weeks now.
We celebrated BigBoy #2's birthday last weekend but today is the day he is 4.
4. Four. Not 3.
Four seems a lot older than three.
It becomes cliche to say every time that I can't believe so and so is x years old.
But it is true.
BigBoy #2 is such a little lover.
Like God gave me a direct answer to my prayer for a cuddler when BigBoy #1 refused to sit still for a second.
BigBoy #2 loves to be touched.
He comes up to me a few times a day and tells me his arms or his back or his legs itch.
Just so I'll "scratch" him.
He puts my hand back on his arm if I take a break from rubbing him.
He loves us big.
He hates just as big.
From "Mom, is that a new dress, you look so pretty!"
To "I was saying in the bathroom that it was all your fault and I don't like you".
I sure love him big back.
Happy birthday, Caleb! You truly are one with a different spirit and we celebrate every bit of that today.
We LOVE YOU!!
"Mom thinks I'm "free" but I'm really four."
He's been saying that for a couple weeks now.
We celebrated BigBoy #2's birthday last weekend but today is the day he is 4.
4. Four. Not 3.
Four seems a lot older than three.
| Catching fish with Daddy! |
But it is true.
BigBoy #2 is such a little lover.
Like God gave me a direct answer to my prayer for a cuddler when BigBoy #1 refused to sit still for a second.
BigBoy #2 loves to be touched.
He comes up to me a few times a day and tells me his arms or his back or his legs itch.
Just so I'll "scratch" him.
He puts my hand back on his arm if I take a break from rubbing him.
He loves us big.
He hates just as big.
From "Mom, is that a new dress, you look so pretty!"
To "I was saying in the bathroom that it was all your fault and I don't like you".
I sure love him big back.
| BabyGirl getting some love from BigBoy #2 |
Happy birthday, Caleb! You truly are one with a different spirit and we celebrate every bit of that today.
We LOVE YOU!!
Comments
Post a Comment