FB Inferior Followup
Wow, thank you to all who read, commented and shared Facebook Inferior.
I love to hear your thoughts and methods, why you post what you do and how you feel about social media in general.
As one commenter said, it turns out we are not alone AND more importantly we are all more similar than any of us realize.
Both in marriage and other relationships I'm finding out that if I'm feeling something, chances are the other person is, too.
My kids are naughty, my husband isn't perfect (but pretty darn close, right, Honey??), my job stresses me out, JUST LIKE YOUR'S!
Isn't that comforting?
It means that we really are in this together.
We are not in competition, we are meant to complement one another.
When we keep things like FB in their correct place in our lives they can be so enjoyable.
I love seeing my friends' kids grow up, hear what's happening in their lives and know when they need extra prayers.
I'm trying to learn to celebrate the differences and appreciate the strengths of others, even though they often reveal my weakness.
When the comparisons stop, the envy and jealousy stop.
I love to hear your thoughts and methods, why you post what you do and how you feel about social media in general.
As one commenter said, it turns out we are not alone AND more importantly we are all more similar than any of us realize.
Both in marriage and other relationships I'm finding out that if I'm feeling something, chances are the other person is, too.
My kids are naughty, my husband isn't perfect (but pretty darn close, right, Honey??), my job stresses me out, JUST LIKE YOUR'S!
Isn't that comforting?
It means that we really are in this together.
We are not in competition, we are meant to complement one another.
When we keep things like FB in their correct place in our lives they can be so enjoyable.
I love seeing my friends' kids grow up, hear what's happening in their lives and know when they need extra prayers.
I'm trying to learn to celebrate the differences and appreciate the strengths of others, even though they often reveal my weakness.
When the comparisons stop, the envy and jealousy stop.
Love this!
ReplyDelete