If there was a prize for feeling behind...
This is how I'm feeling these days.
Can you relate?
If I were to take the time to look back over my blogs I would guess there are more than a couple on this same topic.
It's a frequent plight of mine...of yours...right?
Instead of papers piling up, or rather along with papers piling up, add mountains of laundry, dirty dishes, messy floors, toys askew, closets stuffed, store-rooms jammed, vehicles full of this and that.
Not to mention that little one (or 3 or 4) pulling on you, interrupting you just when you got into the groove.
Need I go on?
You get my drift, you have a list of your own.
The issue isn't always time.
The fact remains that we all have the same amount of time.
We get to make choices each day, each hour.
My biggest struggles?
Lack of motivation and difficulty with time management.
Time to get back to writing a to-do list because there's nothing better than checking them off, one by one!
I also need to get my butt in gear and start working out.
This current lull in energy and drive has been going on for a
My sister was even wonderful enough to help hold me accountable, which she has...and I'm still failing.
Perhaps a reward system would be helpful...
God, give me a heart that is soft towards You and the heart-level realization that self-discipline is something You value because it will benefit me and grow me into who You made me to be. May my words cease and my actions start demonstrating my willingness to do what is best for me, to honor you with my time and "temple".

I think you might be a little hard on yourself!! Running after 3 kids and just trying to keep up with laundry is a workout in itself. And who wouldn't be tired!! So maybe give yourself a break. Do all you have listed to do but find time to go out for coffee with a friend, or go shopping ALL BY YOURSELF!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom