Full of nothing...

This holiday weekend we are staying in town.
No big plans, a few get-togethers and a 12 hour shift at work stuck in there.
Today is a day full of nothing and I'm finding it...challenging.
Wouldn't you agree it's easier to keep busy sometimes?
The day started all too soon, before the 6am hour and I have already perused the internet and picked the brains of my friends to see if they have any ideas of what we should go do.
I've contemplated a hotel away, the science museum, indoor playground (did I mention it's been raining all morning?).
As I was looking into plans my husband wisely commented that we need a day like this.
A day full of nothing.
Let the kids get bored and see what they decide to do.
Turns out, he was right as usual...a day of games and legos, wrestling and biking.



(now if only I can find a way to fit in a nap, the perfect culmination to a nothing kind of day)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you