Rummaging, Shopping and Dr. Handsome Rich
I know it has been so long since I last blogged- my motivation has been lacking lately!
So here I sit at my computer with thunder and lightening intermittently reminding me to make this quick.
I love me a good storm but I prefer to not be on the computer during if at all possible.
This weekend for Mother's Day my sister, Tera, and my mom came down!
We had planned to spend Saturday at the city-wide rummage sales and then eventually get a pedicure before heading home.
The day was fabulous, the weather phenomenal!
We found some good deals, but most of all, just enjoyed unlimited hours without kids.
Tera left her 4 home with her fantastic hubby and my 3 were home with my man.
Ahhh, it was.so.nice.
After we shopped 'til we dropped and enjoyed chicken lettuce wraps at Pei Wei, our final stop was TJ Nails for a pedi.
It was Tera and my 2nd pedi ever, a first for my mom.
We sat down and had the good fortune of all being pampered at the same time.
Mom almost went through the roof when they buffed her feet, Tera's feet required something like a cheese grater (for all the tough skin!).
We laughed our butts off!
My "pedicurist" was the world's tallest taler and spoke broken English.
All I know is that his name was Handsome, he was a doctor, had 8 boys and 2 girls and was going to make it rich.
By the end of the time I was calling him Dr. Handsome Rich.
And he got a good tip out of me, too!
The night ended with a good game of Dutch Blitz (which I won!), a few moments of hysterical laughter and lots of great memories.
The only thing we forgot to do is get a picture of all of us.
But we did get one of our feet!!
So here I sit at my computer with thunder and lightening intermittently reminding me to make this quick.
I love me a good storm but I prefer to not be on the computer during if at all possible.
This weekend for Mother's Day my sister, Tera, and my mom came down!
We had planned to spend Saturday at the city-wide rummage sales and then eventually get a pedicure before heading home.
The day was fabulous, the weather phenomenal!
We found some good deals, but most of all, just enjoyed unlimited hours without kids.
Tera left her 4 home with her fantastic hubby and my 3 were home with my man.
Ahhh, it was.so.nice.
After we shopped 'til we dropped and enjoyed chicken lettuce wraps at Pei Wei, our final stop was TJ Nails for a pedi.
It was Tera and my 2nd pedi ever, a first for my mom.
We sat down and had the good fortune of all being pampered at the same time.
Mom almost went through the roof when they buffed her feet, Tera's feet required something like a cheese grater (for all the tough skin!).
We laughed our butts off!
My "pedicurist" was the world's tallest taler and spoke broken English.
All I know is that his name was Handsome, he was a doctor, had 8 boys and 2 girls and was going to make it rich.
By the end of the time I was calling him Dr. Handsome Rich.
And he got a good tip out of me, too!
The night ended with a good game of Dutch Blitz (which I won!), a few moments of hysterical laughter and lots of great memories.
The only thing we forgot to do is get a picture of all of us.
But we did get one of our feet!!
| Our pretty toes! |
| Up close pic of our big toe "bling-bling"! |
| Grandma Kerri and the kiddos |
| Auntie Tera squeezing the kids before heading out to see her own! |
Comments
Post a Comment