Feeling fishy

My hubby is a fishing fanatic.
It totally chills him.
And revives him.
He's absolutely hooked.

That hasn't always been the case, it's a relatively new hobby for him.
He picked it up about 2 years ago and it seems that God smiles on him everytime he goes out.
And by smiling, I mean he comes home with a good bunch of fish (and a rested spirit)!
Even though he's been at it a couple years, I hadn't had the chance to go out and really fish with him.
I've been along when we've taken the boys but if you've fished with kids (or done anything with kids, for that matter!), you know that's not the time for Dad and Mom to catch.
The fact is, the boys have caught more fish than I have, until today.
I landed my first big mouth bass, tiny bass, crappie and sunny!
Big mouth bass...my first catch!

Little bass

Saying goodbye!

We had such an enjoyable time out on the lake and my man was a right good teacher.
As the kids start getting older it'll be fun to get out more but until then we'll take the hour or two we can get to play together.
Now I need to figure out how to improve my casting...



**Thanks for watching the kids, Papa and Nannie!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you