How can it be that he...?
I've become a living, breathing cliche.
The whole "you're going to miss this", "the days go slow, the weeks and months fly by".
We have now reached the "he's growing up so fast!" stage/cliche.
And once again it's so true for me.
I now have a registered Kindergartner.
And all those feelings I tend to experience to the fullest are here:
Pride
Excitement
Disbelief
The whole "you're going to miss this", "the days go slow, the weeks and months fly by".
We have now reached the "he's growing up so fast!" stage/cliche.
And once again it's so true for me.
Today was Kindergarten Registration.
My 5 year old BigBoy #1 is ecstatic!
And growing up so fast.
I almost missed Registration Day.
By chance I checked out the school website yesterday to see what time school will start for him next year.
A large bulletin caught my eye declaring Feb. 1st Registration Day.
In 24 hours!
What needs to be done?
Paperwork?
Is this one where we meet teachers?
What would've happened if I had missed it???
Umm, yep...
This is our first time.Gotta love those first time parents, huh? :)
Turns out, just a few forms, a birth certificate and proof of residence are needed.
In less than 5 minutes we were in and out.
Met the principal, chatted a bit about classroom size, turned in forms.
And all those feelings I tend to experience to the fullest are here:
Excitement
Disbelief
Nervousness
Joy
Uncertainty
He'll do well.
And after a tear or two, I will too.


Comments
Post a Comment