Decision made and I LOVE it!

Several weeks ago I was struggling with a decision.
I posted my dilemma and asked for your help.
And you came through!

Just days after I placed my order, I got a great little package in the mail,
return sender: Must Have Moxie.
I didn't even make it in the house before ripping open the package.
Want to see what I chose?
(I apologize for all these shots of me, feels a little funny...)


BLUE bling earrings work with flannel!
Little closer shot of the sparkle and shine!!


Sporting both my new necklace and earrings.


Aren't they fun?

Just wearing the earrings makes me feel a little less housewife/mom and a little more the girl my husband married ten years ago.
They've become a staple accessory to complement my boring scrub blues.
And I've had so many people exclaim over them!
Just the other day a dear friend said how much she liked my blue balls... :)

Valentine's Day is coming up,
maybe you should head on over to Must Have Moxie and get some for you, your wife, a friend.
They are that great!!
Thanks for weighing in on the matter, I think we picked a winner.

Comments

  1. Super fun! And you are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful in your baubles! Thanks for the post, I think I will give your blog a shout out for that! Glad you feel glamorous, you always were in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you