He Said What??
My sweet and ever-challenging BigBoy #2 has added a few more witty conversations to his collection...
Caleb, stop arguing with me or I'll have the cop come and talk to you.
"And give me a ticket?"
Yep.
"I'll just tell him to give you a ticket because you were going too fast."
No, buddy, this is about you.
"Well I'm going to tell him it's about you."
C:Mom, can we go swimming today?
T:Maybe.
C:Stop saying maybe!
T:Why?
C:Because I don't like maybe and it's not a word!
At bedtime I gave Caleb a kiss and he promptly wiped it off.
In explanation he said "I like to wipe off your kisses, do you know why, Mom?
Nope.
"So I can make room for more!"
Caleb, stop arguing with me or I'll have the cop come and talk to you.
"And give me a ticket?"
Yep.
"I'll just tell him to give you a ticket because you were going too fast."
No, buddy, this is about you.
"Well I'm going to tell him it's about you."
C:Mom, can we go swimming today?
T:Maybe.
C:Stop saying maybe!
T:Why?
C:Because I don't like maybe and it's not a word!
At bedtime I gave Caleb a kiss and he promptly wiped it off.
In explanation he said "I like to wipe off your kisses, do you know why, Mom?
Nope.
"So I can make room for more!"
Love it! Only kids come up with stuff like that!
ReplyDelete