Whirlwind Week!
The past few weeks we've been on the crazy train and it's been a blast!
I was up in Roseau for a week with the kids while Bri stayed home and sanded our floors during the "non-working" hours of the day.
I came home to shiny new floors and a painted living room- it all looks fabulous!
It's hard to say which of us worked harder, me with 3 kids or he with all the extra honey-dos on his list.
Needless to say, we were happy to see him at the end of the week but enjoyed our time with G'ma and G'pa, Aunts and Uncles, cousins and friends.
The week held a special ending as my dearest childhood friend said I do to the man of her dreams.
Their story has been a testimony of God's overarching love for us as He managed to hook up perfect strangers, half a world apart in a fantastic love story.
It's quite the saga, I'll have to share it sometime.
It's seemed easier to tell the story of the week in pictures so here are a few highlights.
I did notice that for the first time we forgot to take pictures of the older kids and just did the one of the "babies."
Oops!
Good thing the big kids don't change as quickly these days. :)
| Trina and Deegan, Tera and Ledger, Tember and Claire: our babies! |
| All the girls! Mom, Trina, Tera and Tember |
| Caleb checking out some big glasses! |
| Sam in VBS singing the songs and doing all the actions. He had a great week! |
| Merrilee and I before the wedding, isn't she radiant?!? |
As always, thanks for checking in with me, I'd love to hear how you are all doing so feel free to leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment