Red Shoe Blues
For months (maybe years?) I've been searching for the perfect pair of red shoes.
A cute little pair to wear with jeans and a t-shirt or a cute dress- versatile and adorable and comfortable.
High expectations, I know!
A couple weekends ago I came across the.perfect.pair at Sears for $17 and I had to have them!
Like a school girl I was so excited to wear them!
The weather was iffy but I didn't care.
We were going to walk around the mall for a few hours but I didn't care.
They were a little bit sloppy but I didn't care.
After a few hours of shopping, this is what I had to show for my cute red shoes- a big old blister on my ugly little toe (FYI, that polish on the little toe is from September. Truly I should take better care of those babies).Bummer.
Lesson learned but here's the deal: they are darn cute.
And I'm going to keep wearing them.
It's a price I'm willing to pay. ;)
A cute little pair to wear with jeans and a t-shirt or a cute dress- versatile and adorable and comfortable.
High expectations, I know!
A couple weekends ago I came across the.perfect.pair at Sears for $17 and I had to have them!
| How cute are these? |
The weather was iffy but I didn't care.
We were going to walk around the mall for a few hours but I didn't care.
They were a little bit sloppy but I didn't care.
Lesson learned but here's the deal: they are darn cute.
And I'm going to keep wearing them.
It's a price I'm willing to pay. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment