Seven.

7 years and about 45 minutes ago we met the little boy that changed us forever.
He made me love more and know less with his entry into the world.
The story of his birth brings back floods of memories as I think about the myriad of emotions, feelings and pains such as I'd never known before.
Oh and his beautiful little face...

The birth of a child is nothing short of miraculous.
The birth of a firstborn alters your world forever.

BigBoy #1 was so excited about his birthday that he was literally up most of the night.
Thoughts of Pokemon and ice cream cake and whatever other unknown presents floated through his mind all night.



Happy birthday, Man-Child...may this year be full of lost teeth, new Pokemon, adventures and the continued molding of your life into the man God has made you to be.
I love you and am so proud of who you are.
Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you