Family Fun and Big Changes

Whew...
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions and activity.
Starting with saying our earthly goodbye to Bri's grandpa and culminating in a For Sale sign in our yard!
Technically the sign is not out there yet but we are up and running on the MLS and we've had a showing with 2 more in the next couple days.
It's a lot of work getting a house ready to sell!
Remember when I told you about my Totally Tidy Plan?
I had just gotten started on my list of things to-do in the bathroom when we decided to sell and that sent me in a million different directions with a list that overwhelmed both my man and I.
So if anyone has tried "my" plan, please let me know how that's working for you because I'm CERTAIN I'm going to need a plan when we get into a new-to-us house.
As for where we are moving, the answer is "not far".
After nearly 12 years in our wonderful home we are ready for a change of location and perhaps a 2 car garage?
Maybe even have it be attached to the house? ;)
Getting off main street would actually suffice.

May I also mention that it is exceedingly difficult to keep a house clean when there are 3 little people whose express goal in life is to make a mess?!
It's unreal!
We've never had so many potty accidents, spilled drinks, sticky hands and dirty clothes as we have in the last week while trying to keep those all to a minimum.
I'm praying God remembers my frailty and helps speed this along before I go insane and take my family with me!

You'll hear plenty about this journey along the way so I won't bore you any longer with that and will instead get on to the family fun.

This weekend dear friends gave us tickets to a Twins game so we left Claire behind with Auntie and Uncle and enjoyed the steamy feels-like-100 day in the sun at the Target Stadium.
And it was a blast!!
We had great tickets with a home plate view and were up high enough that halfway through the game we were shaded.
The boys pigged out like they were at the State Fair and we got to enjoy some time with our boys.
They are already itching to go back!

Add caption


Stay cool!!

Comments

  1. I'm praying for you :) and that your house sells quickly! It is a lot of work~ but think how clean your house will be :) Patience is a hard thing to learn, I have yet to master it,, don't know if I ever fully will! So glad you all had a blast at the twins game, what fun memories being made for the boys to !
    Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you