To waft or not
As I was walking to pick BigBoy #1 up from school the other day I found myself about 10 feet behind another woman.
In a matter of moments I caught this delightful whiff of...something...
She smelled great and I'm not sure if it was perfume or her shampoo or what.
All I know is I was impressed that at 3:40 in the afternoon she left behind a delightful waft that made me feel I was walking through a field of flowers...
Because halfway through my day all I know for sure is I've been inundated with the most unsavory sights, sounds and most certainly, smells.
I'm guessing you'd describe my "perfume" as earthy with a touch of boy-sweat, baby milk spit and a hint of grease with undertones of three day old shampoo (oh, and of course there's chocolate in there somewhere).
Oh yes, I'm truly that sexy mama that you would not care to be downwind of (unless you catch me on one of the two days a week I do make it into the shower and even then, you better see me early on in the day). ;)
One day I'll smell like a woman again but until then, I proudly sport Mama eau de toilette.
In a matter of moments I caught this delightful whiff of...something...
She smelled great and I'm not sure if it was perfume or her shampoo or what.
All I know is I was impressed that at 3:40 in the afternoon she left behind a delightful waft that made me feel I was walking through a field of flowers...
After enjoying the scent for a few yards I got to thinking, what must I smell like?
Would someone behind me be considering what perfume I was wearing or want to find out where I buy my hair products?
Pretty sure not.
In fact, I'm guessing they would look something like this:
I'm guessing you'd describe my "perfume" as earthy with a touch of boy-sweat, baby milk spit and a hint of grease with undertones of three day old shampoo (oh, and of course there's chocolate in there somewhere).
Oh yes, I'm truly that sexy mama that you would not care to be downwind of (unless you catch me on one of the two days a week I do make it into the shower and even then, you better see me early on in the day). ;)
One day I'll smell like a woman again but until then, I proudly sport Mama eau de toilette.


Comments
Post a Comment