Getting my "winter drink" on

I'm a water girl.
And a water snob.
I like spring water, not water that is purified by reverse osmosis (Aquafina, Dasani).
There is a difference and I can totally tell!

I've never been into pop.
Not big on carbonation.
And it makes this girl belch like you wouldn't believe.

The last few years I've taken to tea in the morning.
I love a warm drink when I wake.

I just discovered two new favorite warm drinks that are so delish!

Trader Joes makes both and they are to die for.
I love Chai Tea and the Trader Joes version is awesome!
At $4 a can, that saves me a ton over Starbucks and it tastes just as good.


They are also carrying a new mint hot chocolate for Christmas.
It has little bits of bittersweet chocolate in it.
OH YUM!!!
If you have a chance to check it out, it's worth every penny of $5 a can.
I bought a few for teacher gifts this year.


Now, any warm drink just isn't complete without a squirt of whipped cream.
I have a half pint isi whipped cream maker and I LOVE it!
I got it for Christmas one year and I've used the heck out of it.


Make a warm drink.
Top it with fresh whipped cream.
Eat the whipped cream off.
Top it with fresh whipped cream.
Eat the whipped cream off...
The perfect topping to a tasty treat that will warm you from the inside out.
One more reason to love these chilly northern winters!

Comments

  1. So cute, I'm coming over for some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same! No Dasani, Aquafina, pop, etc. And, I was looking at those same TJ hot treats...thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you