Who DOESN'T want a free $10 GC?!?


Have you heard about Ebates.com?
It's a website that pays you a percentage back for using them to shop at your favorite stores.
I ran across it just before Black Friday and am I glad I did!!
When doing all my shopping I just clicked on the store I wanted to shop at from their website and they tracked my purchases resulting in CASH BACK!
If you do a lot of shopping online, be sure to check it out.
They send you a check every three months or so (so they can account for what things you returned) but just for signing up and spending your first $25 through them you get a free $10 gift card to one of several stores like Macy's, Walmart, Target, Kohl's
.
You can follow this link from which I'll get referral credit or feel free to just go to the website, too.
I'm more excited for you to start getting cash back than for me to get the $5 referral bonus. :)
I LOVE getting money back for shopping I was going to day anyways, it's almost like using a coupon and you know how much I love those!
This is just an overview so be sure to do a little reading at Ebates.com to get all the details on how this works but I assure you it's pretty darn easy and worth the extra little step.
Happy last minute Christmas Shopping!
And if you sign up let me know what you think, I love to hear from YOU. :)

My first check just came in the mail TODAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you