What was your first clue?

A couple weeks ago I ordered a few things from Herberger's online
This purse was too adorable to resist and I had a great coupon (of course it was on sale, too!).
 BabyGirl needed a fall sweatshirt so I got her this Columbia fleece.
 Lastly, I was running out of mascara so I grabbed this Clinique mascara.
My long-awaited package arrived with my treasures...and a sample of this:

It's Lancome's Youth Activating Concetrate.
Yep, anti-wrinkle cream.

It got me wondering, which of my items made them think I was in need of this little wonder?
Did I buy a old lady mature woman's purse?
The mascara?
Perhaps the fleece jacket in size 24 month told them more than anything.
I can hear them now:
I bet this woman is tired, she's ordering a 24 month jacket...
her kids must be so naughty she doesn't dare take them out in public.
Let's add a sample of Youth Activating Cream, just in case she's as haggered as I think she is

I have no idea but I will say this: it actually does work!
So next time I have an extra hundo to drop on some youth-enhancing cream, I know what I'll do with it. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: Glory and the Return of All Things Lost

Rewind and Review: Blessing and Gratitude

Living in a land that chose you